top of page

Refunds and Cancellations 

If you place an order and would like to cancel your order within 2 weeks of the initial purchase, AND Dashbuiltminis LLC has not finished powder coating your bike, you may be eligible for refund of 80% of your original purchase price. The remaining 20% will be a restocking fee. If your bike has any further customization than colors offered by Dashbuiltminis LLC, OR it has been longer than 2 weeks from your original purchase date, you are not eligible for a refund of any kind. Once your item is completed or shipped, we accept no cancellations, returns or refunds, period. These products are built to order and we will not accept returns or provide refunds of any kind.

bottom of page